View Profile Aelkamal

19 Movie Reviews

When Synthwave gets Radio-Active!

THE NEW BIOMAN! MAZINGER Z! TRANSFORMER! ANTHROPOMORPHIC CREATURE VEHICLE!
seems promising, although it felt like it lacked a final punch moment at the end.

who actually care this should be an exclusivity? haven't we all passed above our own differences?

DRAGON BEAR ! wow the Horse looks so concentrated !
PS: you must absolutely watch Skyrim: Bear before watching this! IT IS IMPERATIVE !

68 Game Reviews

The Most Badass Reimagination of Space Invaders! with storyline and simple yet very responsive controls (you absord damage in order to shoot); a great City RPG management (habilities gained through buildings)

What's the music used? where does it come from?

matpg responds:

Hi, it was made by a friend of mine, I will see if he can sign up here to take credit.

NEED 4 SPEED ARCADE !!!

140 Audio Reviews

Use the Proto-Lazgun in the backdeck of the Spaceship's trunk !

Fun Fun Funktipus !

Great Dance Club / Underwater Ride / Selection Menu in an 80s Arcade environment !

11 Art Reviews

DAY OF THE TENTACLE got PHAT !

Great Image!

made me think of a modernday DeathSpank; the music related to it blends well with the picture too !

hmmmm

Ugly but could this be a metaphor of the influence and omnipresence of technology into our lives, our very selves ?

dommi-fresh responds:

hmmmm maybe. no.

Dude who used to lurk on Newgrounds by 2004; born in Nantes France and lived in Niamey, San José, Nice. Enjoys the variety in music, and even create tunes from time to time... So enjoy your stay! (known as City-Hunter on Soundcloud).

31, Male